About Me

My photo
I am a magazine, public relations, and sociology major at Drake University who is ALWAYS on the go...and I LOVE it!! This blog is a digital record of my evolving writing skills throughout college. To view my dating/relationship blog visit hsmason.wordpress.com.

Monday, September 20, 2010

You Know You have one too...


Every girl has one-the playlist they listen to when some guy is being unbearably idiotic.....so here's mine (for now):

Hot'N'Cold-Katy Perry

Leave the Pieces-The Wreckers

Call Me When You're Sober-Evanescence

Need You Now-Lady Antebellum

Feed Your Ego-Angel Taylor

Shut Up and Kiss Me-Orianthi

Round and Round-Selena Gomez & The Scene

Love the Way You Lie-Eminem ft. Rihanna

Hot Mess-Ashley Tisdale

(No More) What Ifs-Natasha Bedingfield

I Just Want Your Kiss Boy-Kate Nash

The Nicest Thing-Kate Nash

Shit Song-Kate Nash

Living Proof-The Downtown Fiction

Beauty in Walking Away-Marie Digby

Realize-Colbie Cailait

.............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment