About Me

My photo
I am a magazine, public relations, and sociology major at Drake University who is ALWAYS on the go...and I LOVE it!! This blog is a digital record of my evolving writing skills throughout college. To view my dating/relationship blog visit hsmason.wordpress.com.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stereotyping? There's an App For That

Twenty questions. It’s not just a game. That’s how long makers of the Android app “Is My Son Gay?” believed it would take mothers to get an answer. LGBT advocacy groups like Allout.org had the app, made by French development company Emmene Moi, taken down within a matter of days. No word yet on whether they will release a “Is My Mom a Bigot?” app anytime soon.

Visit Allout.org to see how you can help fight other problems facing the LGBT community.



(Wednesday Writing Challenge: 50 words)

No comments:

Post a Comment